欢迎来到VOA在线收网 www.voa365.com
当前位置:VOA NEWS > 网络资讯 >

2017政府工作报告要点回顾

2017-03-05 20:42来源:未知
3月5日上午9时,第十二届全国人民代表大会第五次会议在人民大会堂开幕,听取和审议国务院总理李克强关于政府工作的报告,审查国务院关于2016年国民经济和社会发展计划执行情况与2017年国民经济和社会发展计划草案的报告,审查国务院关于2016年中央和地方预算执行情况与2017年中央和地方预算草案的报告。
 

一、2016年工作回顾
A review of our work in 2016

经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好;
The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

国内生产总值达到74.4万亿元,增长6.7%;
GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

居民消费价格上涨2%;
The CPI rose by 2 percent.

工业企业利润由上年下降2.3%转为增长8.5%;
With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

就业增长超出预期;
Employment growth exceeded projections.

全年城镇新增就业1314万人;
A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

年末城镇登记失业率4.02%,为多年来最低;
The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

供给侧结构性改革初见成效;
Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%;
The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

大众创业、万众创新广泛开展;
People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%;
Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

农村贫困人口减少1240万;
The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;
Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标;
The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略;
We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%;
A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

二、2017年工作总体部署
What the government will do in 2017

今年发展的主要预期目标是:
Key projected targets for development this year:

国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果;
GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;
CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内;
Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。
We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

三、2017年重点工作任务
Major areas of work for 2017

3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。
Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

扎实有效去产能。
Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

因城施策去库存。
Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

积极稳妥去杠杆。
Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

多措并举降成本。
Take multiple measures to cut costs.

精准加力补短板。
Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革
Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

持续推进政府职能转变。
We will continue to transform government function.

继续推进财税体制改革。
We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

抓好金融体制改革。
We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

加快推进国企国资改革。
We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

更好激发非公有制经济活力。
We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

加强产权保护制度建设。
We will improve the property rights protection system.

大力推进社会体制改革。
We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

深化生态文明体制改革。
We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力
Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

促进消费稳定增长。
We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

积极扩大有效投资。
We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

优化区域发展格局。
We will improve planning for regional development.

扎实推进新型城镇化。
We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级
Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

提升科技创新能力。
We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

加快培育壮大新兴产业。
We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

大力改造提升传统产业。
We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

持续推进大众创业、万众创新。
We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

全面提升质量水平。
We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收
Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

推进农业结构调整。
We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

加强现代农业建设。
We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

深化农村改革。
We will deepen rural reform.

加强农村公共设施建设。
We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放
Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

扎实推进“一带一路”建设。
We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

促进外贸继续回稳向好。
We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

大力优化外商投资环境。
We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。
We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度
Effectively strengthening environmental protection

坚决打好蓝天保卫战。
We will make our skies blue again.

强化水、土壤污染防治。
We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

推进生态保护和建设。
We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设
Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

大力促进就业创业。
We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

办好公平优质教育。
We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

推进健康中国建设。
We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

织密扎牢民生保障网。
We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

发展文化事业和文化产业。
We will develop cultural programs and industries.

推动社会治理创新。
We will explore new forms of social governance.

人命关天,安全至上。
We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

3.9 全面加强政府自身建设
Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

坚持依法全面履职。
We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

始终保持廉洁本色。
We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

勤勉尽责干事创业。
We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.

 

(责任编辑:v365)
最新新闻
  1. 网传日月光Q4产能利用率降至70%
  2. 新型存储器已经开始增长,到20
  3. 市场人士透露:联发科在汽车芯片
  4. 【VOA在线闲聊】三星收购Arm会步英
  5. Nikola召回迄今为止生产的93辆Nik
  6. 蚂蚁数科两项区块链专利完成一对
  7. 蔚来申请注册“NIO CERTIFIED 蔚来官
  8. 获小米超千万投资 改装车公司工
  9. 法拉第未来首款电动汽车FF 91再次
  10. 消息称LG显示计划明年生产920万块
  11. 宝马面向欧洲市场推出最小的跨界
  12. 美国副总统哈里斯承诺就电动汽车
  13. 知情人士透露称马斯克和推特CE
  14. 因苹果缩减订单 台积电或修改明
  15. LG推出一项新技术,以开放局域网
  16. 小米13正式上线:骁龙8Gen2发布1
  17. 米家3 KG迷你洗衣机售价699元
  18. 苹果公司官方非常兴奋:印度将生
  19. 中国广电在全国31个省区开通广电
  20. 华为 Mate 50 Pro国外上市:售价远高
  21. 特斯拉柏林超级工厂回收工厂发生
  22. 华为 Mate 50原价4999
  23. iPhone 14销售比上一代下降了11%
  24. 2021至2025中国台湾将投350亿元新台
  25. 华为Mate50Pro预定5 G芯片,苹果公司
  26. 锐龙7000核显性能实测 单核及多核
  27. 索尼PS5最新更新:6 nm制程功率与
  28. 华为会议马上就要开始了!一种全
  29. 小米再次成为了冠军!该系列产品
  30. 还能吸收病毒?!戴森首个产品也
  31. 小米又推出了一款新产品,售价
  32. Imagination携手百度飞桨创建Model
  33. 奔驰要不要再加价?2024将发布
  34. TikTok在英国或被罚款2900万美元 被
  35. iPhone15PM改用 ULTRA:笔记本和 iPa
  36. 因库存不断提升存储芯片持续降价
  37. 预计小米Civi2将推出五款新产品
  38. 可靠商务桌面电脑推荐:联想M4
  39. 受飓风影响:NASA撤回阿尔忒弥斯
  40. 《三体》影迷们疯狂了!
  41. 4090设计实在是太离谱了!
  42. Meta试图Facebook和Instagram账户添加到
  43. 苹果公司在技术上遭受重大挫折,
  44. 我国成功发射遥感三十六号卫星,
  45. 骁龙8Gen2+120 W快速充电!小米13系
  46. 屏幕下手机价格大跌,灵动岛安卓
  47. 亚马逊宣布下月举办新会员促销活
  48. 酷睿i9-13900K预告片,5.8 GHz稳定!
  49. 美国流媒体巨头Netflix宣布在芬兰
  50. 外科手术机器人 商业化将加快世